Full time | 39 Hours
The mandate of the Industrial Sales Representative will be to promote the existing products and the new products of the company with our customers, by establishing and maintaining solid business relationships.
- Maintains and develops a partnership with our customers in order to promote the products manufactured by the company and new upcoming products, by using the promotional means at his disposal (catalogs, discount lists, price lists, ...)
- Generates market analysis reports for our customers, to evaluate passed performances in accordance with different factors, and anticipate business development strategies.
- Presents various agreements based on pricing, sales conditions, service, value added business solutions to ensure entire customer satisfaction and maintain the company's image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Verifies the location, quantity and display of products for all customers in his territory.
- Compiles data or statistics required by the Director of Sales.
- Attends and represents the company during shows.
- Prepares and duly completes the expense accounts following shows and/or visits to the customers, in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Carries out any other task that may be linked to the nature of his position.
Education and experience
- Prior experience in industrial retail sales or a similar position
- 2-5 years experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism (French an asset)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as proficiency in computer tools, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic selling style, ability to influence and negotiate
- Results orientation
- Decision-making ability
- Ability to analyse, good common sense
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and well-prepared