Key Account ManagerBack to Careers
Full Time | 39 Hours Job Posted: September 9, 2020 Apply Now
The mandate of the Key Account Manager is to promote the sale of the company’s products and achieve corporate sales objectives, by establishing and maintaining solid business relationships with our Key Account Customers. Working closely with their Category Managers, the Key Account Manager is responsible for continued growth in sales, market-share and profitability of both Garant and our Customers.
- Develop and maintain a successful partnership with our customers in order to promote the sales of the company’s products through new line listings and incremental sales.
- Develop a yearly strategic plan, report progress monthly, providing analysis and insight on the company’s and customer’s: Sales Results, Profitability, Market Share, Category and retail Trends, Business development strategies, SKU performance and opportunities, Merchandising plan, Service Levels, etc.
- Design and implement new and innovative promotions to increase sales for Garant and our customers.
- Prepare and present various agreements based on pricing, sales conditions, service, value added business solutions to ensure entire customer satisfaction;
- Verify the location, quantity and display of products in all our customer’s retail outlets and ensure the execution of merchandising at retail.
- Collects and analyzes customer and competitor product and programme data required by the Director of Sales.
- Maintain the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Attends and represents the company at all our customer’s events.
- Prepares and duly completes the expense accounts following shows and/or visits to the customers, in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Carries out any other task that may be linked to the nature of his position.
- BA Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience with major retail accounts
- Bilingualism –English/ French
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Oracle
Personal Skills We Look For
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic selling style, ability to influence and negotiate
- Results orientation
- Decision-making ability, capacity to work independently
- Ability to analyse, good common sense
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised and well-prepared
Place of work : Greater Toronto Area
Apply for Key Account Manager
Garant is always looking for good people to add to our growing team. If you don't see an open opportunity that fits your qualifications, you may submit a general inquiry to our HR department by using the form below.